CMHC, LFMT, LCSW, ACMHC, AMFT
Come join our team! We are currently looking for a fully Licensed Mental health Therapist, Marriage and Family Therapist, Clinical Social Worker or highly skilled Intern to work with our team facilitating outpatient mental health care. Circle of Life Counseling Center prides ourselves on a positive and supportive culture amongst our clinicians.
We are conveniently located in Lehi, UT near the Thanksgiving Point exit. This provides quick and easy access to both Salt Lake and Utah County commuters.
The right candidate will be:
1. Highly personable and works well with others. (Stays voted "on the island!")
2. Is passionate and skilled in helping those who suffer from a variety of mental health and/or relational issues including couples, family and marital issues.
3. Is proficient and personable with a variety of treatment modalities including in Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), Emotional Focused and Family (EFT), Internal Family Systems (IFS), and other evidence-based practices while not looking at a client as "just a bug under the microscope!"
4. Has proficiency with intake assessments, diagnosis, and ongoing treatment planning as well as excellent writing skills for progress notes and documentation purposes.
5. Understands and the importance of self-care and is continually seeking personal and professional growth to stay mentally, emotionally, socially, and physically healthy. (We practice what we preach!)
6. Has a Masters Degree or higher and is fully licensed to work in the state of Utah. (LCSW, CHMC, LMFT, or PsyD) or has completed a Master's Degree or higher, competed the required board exam, and is seeking internship hours.
Must be available to work at least 20-36 hours per week. Daytime and early evening hours available, some flexibility in scheduling is available. Interested? Click below to apply today!